| My current collection |
I think programmes like the Great British Bake Off and The Great British Sewing Bee show us how easy it is to start baking and sewing at home, and I think that is reflected in the shops and on-line community.
Whilst I was studying I stopped all my craft, devoting my spare time to my degree study, looking back I am not sure that was a good thing, after all there was no stress relief. Studying was no let up from work, both being very similar in brain power.
I wont say I am an expert in my craft, I enjoy doing them and I find them relaxing. I hope I will become better with practice and that sewing especially will serve me well helping me produce clothes that are unique, whilst being suitable for work or going out.
I hope to post some of my completed work eventually on here. Some work already completed has been donated to charity but I will try to add some photos on here next time.
What do you do to relax after stressful periods?
No comments:
Post a Comment